• 1
Are you in the US or UK? If in the US you can do H. R. Block or Terbotax on line free.

No, I'm in Germany. The programs are free but I still don't know what to enter where in some cases. I'm a freelancer, self-employed, that complicates things. I hear it's not that difficult if you're employed but I have... actually just given up. ;) I tried to submit what I had and the program gave me a list of things to fix, and I have no idea how. So I printed the list and added it to my paper forms, and asked them to tell me how to fix it. Also serves as proof that I actually tried. (Oh, how I tried.)

I'm about to drop it in the mail and them I'm wiping my hands of that damn thing.

  • 1

Log in